To be named, a peer to peer bounty system for mass computations.
Visualizer, a web tool to view incoming Bitcoin transactions, forked to provide garbage collection and optimizations.
Systems Intern (Undergrad), Intel NVM Solutions Group
Folsom, CA — 2015 - 2016
Includes building software models of various pre-market products, testing pre-production hardware, making firmware patches for various OEMs, building computer systems, and doing emergency support work on-site.
Awaiting permission to disclose
Head Programmer/Programming Mentor, Team Cold Logic
Marquette, MI — 2013 - Current
Includes building (and of course programming) a fully-functioning robot. There is quite a bit of fundraising involved as well as (artistic, mechanical, and structural) design, and working with others, especially members of other teams. This has been hundreds of hours of work.
- Building three robots
- Going to the quarter-finals for three regional competitions
- Personally raised ~$1,800 during my time there
- Team raised ~$37,000 during same time
- Fully programming one robot with minimal assistance
- Directing others in tasks (testing, wiring, pneumatics, etc)
- Mentored three students
Marquette Senior High School
graduated — September 2011 - May 2015
- Member of National Honor Society
- Outstanding Academic Achievement awards every semester
- Tested out of many courses
- Passed five Advanced Placement Classes
- Maintained a 4.1 (weighted) GPA
- Graduated with Distinction
- Advance Placement Scholar with Distinction
Northern Michigan University
enrolled — September 2013 - current
- Computer Science major
- 42 credit-hours accumulated
- 8 pending
- Maintained a 4.0 GPA thus far